- Sprint Diagnostics is a full service Anatomic Pathology Laboratory
- Staff of two Pathologists and a Dermatopathologist consultant
- Board Certified in Anatomic Pathology, Cytology, Dermatopathology and Clinical Pathology
- Over 70 years of combined Pathology practice experience
- Extensive experience in Urologic Pathology, Gastrointestinal Pathology, Gynecologic
Pathology, Skin Pathology, General Pathology and Cytology.
- Tissue biopsies
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) and special stains
- Cytology (PAP smears, Urine, Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsies "FNA", Body fluids, etc...)
- FISH testing (UroVysion, Bladder FISH, Cervical FISH, Barrett's Esophagus FISH)
- Frozen Section Diagnosis
- Clinical trials
Maher Badir, M.D., F.C.A.P.
Prior to starting Sprint Diagnostics Laboratory, Dr. Badir was in active pathology practice for over 26 years, including daily patient care and multiple laboratory directorships. This included Medical Director of Empire Pathology Medical Group (1992 - 2003), Riverside Medical Clinic (1992 - present), Quest Diagnostics, FNA Clinics of America, US Labs, PLUS Diagnostics, LabCorp, Element 7 and Pathnostics laboratory. Dr. Badir is currently the Laboratory Director of Pathnostics and Sprint Diagnostics.
Dr. Badir is a graduate of Alexandria University School of Medicine, Egypt. He received his residency training in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology at Kettering Medical Center in Dayton, Ohio, where he served as Chief Resident. He received Fellowship training in Surgical Pathology and Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy at the University of Texas South Western Medical Center at Dallas (Parkland Memorial Hospital). Dr. Badir is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
Henry Tsai, M.D., Ph.D.
Prior to joining Sprint Diagnostics, Dr. Tsai was responsible for the medical directorship of numerous urologic groups as well as the medical director of Houston Plus Diagnostics Laboratory. Dr. Tsai received his MD/PhD from the University of California, Irvine, and spent five years at UCLA for his residency and fellowships in both Surgical Pathology and Cytopathology. Dr. Tsai is board-certified in Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Cytopathology.
1820 Carnegie Avenue
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Copyright 2015 Sprint Diagnostics. All rights reserved.
- Laboratory start up consultants, will set up your Pathology Lab, provide you with all
needed Standard Operational Procedures (SOP's), get your State and CLIA Licenses, get
your Lab equipment, process your specimens at Sprint Diagnostics (Technical component)
and provide you with experienced Pathologist staffing to sign out your specimens at your
Lab facility (Professional component)